Our Trainers Love To See Owners Take Control.
Grades 4 To 6
- All of previous grades work
- Longer Sit Stay and leave the dog at a further distance
- Longer Down Stay and leave the dog at a further distance
- Recalls off lead
- Finish your dog off lead
- Commence off lead work
- Figure eight work
- Solidify all previous grades work to enable dog and handler to work at trial work standards
- Change of positions – on command dog to:
down from stand positon
sit from down position
- Solidify all previous grades work to trial work standards
Obedience Trial work includes the following levels:
- Community Companion Dog (CCD)
- Novice – Companion Dog (CD)
- Open – Companion Dog Excellent (CDX)
- Utility Dog (UD)
- Jump work
Your dog is your responsibility. We cannot and will not be responsible for the dogs within the School. We are here to help you train your dog and will do all in our power to assist you with this goal, but the ultimate responsibility is yours.
All incidents which happen during class times must be reported to the Branch Manager. Any incident that occurs before class or after during the social times are not considered being associated with the School.
No dogs will be off lead unless instruction from your class teacher. This ruling helps prevent fighting and other problems.
No one likes to put their foot in it, least of all when you have to scrape it off your shoe! Super-dooper pooper-scoopers are available at each School. Please ensure all “doggy-doings” are deposited in the bins provided. We use the school ovals or public ovals – it may be your child who brings home a mess if we don’t pick it up.
Never, Never, Never hit your dog with your hand. If you are caught hitting, kicking, or in any other way abusing your dog, you will be warned once – and then asked to leave the School PERMANENTLY. We feel strongly about this. Should you have any queries about this, please do not hesitate to ask the Training Supervisor or any of the Instructors.